Monday, September 20, 2010

Web Design! - Help me convince Phong to use his face logo! :)

I haven't touched this blog in months so in an attempt to get some use out of it, I am going to use it as my blog for my Design for the Internet class.

Our mid-term project is to build a portfolio website for a friend of ours in class. My client is Phong. Since most of Phong's work is very clean and simple, he decided he wanted a similar style for his website. We are working on choosing a color pallet and plan to pull colors from his artwork. The website will have Phong's logo at the top with a vertical menu where the user can navigate to a contact page, an about me page, and multiple portfolio display pages. Phong has a lot of different mediums of work including photography, design, illustrations, and more, so the user will be able to choose a category to view a body of work.

Overall, I'm really excited to continue working on this project. Although my html knowledge before the class consisted of very little, I think this project will be a great way to learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment