Thursday, October 28, 2010

Week II

So, we have a new client! Evil Don at Evil Don Tattoos on Central Avenue is our new client. We have met with him twice to discuss the project and he seems to be just as excited as us. His tattoo style is very traditional and he has been tattooing for 20 years. He currently doesn't have a website at all and when we mentioned the idea of a website to him he made a comment that a lot of his friends and peers have told him to "get with the times and get a website"!

My assignment this week is to complete the site diagram for our new site. I will post the site diagram on my blog when it is completed.

2 comments:

  1. I think with His traditional style and your very classy work you can do a great job. cant wait to see the site diagram

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great, I can't wait to see what you guys come up with. I'm sure he would have tons of designs, and it's a good idea if you guys can show images of tattoos on his clients, and also have a page of testimonials.

    ReplyDelete