Friday, January 1, 2010

A New Year

Bonjour! I'm in Paris again, this wonderful city. It's strange traveling alone, but what a great experience! For New Year's Eve I met up with some of my Parisian friends and we ran all around trying to find somewhere to dance. Paris is so crowded this time of year and here I thought the weather would scare the tourists off. I was wrong!



So a new year is upon us and I of course have some resolutions for myself.

  • Manage money better
  • Keep an updated planner
  • Join a gym and use it
  • Dress fabulously every day
  • Accessorize more
  • Make more meals at home
  • Start and keep up with an online blog
It's easy to say these things now of course, though I am starting a blog aren't I? Happy New Year's!

1 comment:

  1. Best of luck with your resolutions, love! And Happy New Year. :]

    ReplyDelete