Sunday, January 3, 2010

Pompidou

So today I visited the Pompidou, my favorite modern art museum here in Paris. It was lovely and free (first Sunday of every month!). The building itself is a work of art. It has multiple escalators you ride up while getting a great view of Paris near the top! I saw the permanent collection which is still elles@pompidou, a collection of work all done by women. I bought the catalog when I was here in June but it was great to see everything in person again. It's so inspiring. This time I remembered to bring my camera, duh! Here is a picture of the building itself.




Only two full days left in Paris. I still have to go to the cemetery and I want to see the new Coco Chanel & Igor Stravinsky movie. I'm kind of excited to get home and sleep in my own bed with Miss Lucy again. I miss my kitty! Also, definitely want to catch up with Jeremy and see how New York was. I haven't talked to him since before I left for Paris. Weird!

No comments:

Post a Comment